Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I'll Be Yours.



Happy Tuesday! Getting back to the normal days vs holiday days are hard! And, it's only DAY 2! Wow.

Before I share my project of the day- I would love to give you a bit of random inspiration:

Because LOVE makes the world go round! :) I find this difficult- to still keep love in our hearts while expressing our personal opinions and views on numerous things with people who do not understand or have a different belief than we do. But I, was taught by God- that no matter what it is- always have love in our hearts even when we encounter issues that need resolutions or just simply wanting to convey our message across. Love makes a difference on how we express ourselves with words.

Because Valentine's Day is just around the corner... how about a mushy Vday card for a few lovey dovey inspiration?

I'll Be Yours

I started out with a few layered patterned papers from October Afternoon. Then, I added on my stitching. Played around with a few cardstock stickers. Added on some dimensional adhesive on a select piece. I added the glittered tape here and there. I also added a few gems to make it even prettier. :)


SUPPLIES: October Afternoon (patterned papers); American Crafts: glittered tape; Crate Paper: cardstock stickers; Martha Stewart: ribbon; Imaginisce: i-rock tool with hot rocks.

No comments: