Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello & Noted



Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed weekend.. I have a layout to share with you today featuring my hubby when he was a child! LOVE! :)

Hello & Noted

I started out with The Girls Paperie paper. I kept it simple and only used spray mist to add more color to my background. I added my photo topped with a gold glittered frame from Heidi Swapp.



The rest of my layout was created by playing around die cuts from We R Memory Makers. I added a few wood veneers to bring more depth to my layout along with dimensional adhesive.

SUPPLIES: The Girls Paperie (patterned papers); We R Memory Makers (die cuts); Studio Calico (wood veneers); Ranger, Tattered Angels (spray mists); Heidi Swapp (frame); Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive.

No comments: