Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dude. Cool!



Good morning everyone! It's mid-week now and I hope you all are doing fantastic! I've added some more items to my ETSY store: cards, planner, and planner charms (https://www.etsy.com/shop/paperANDi)!

Back to crafty life- I have a layout to share with you today featuring my lovely son and some awesome stacked trees! We live in a pretty forested area- so they have to clear out a few trees before they start their project..

Dude. Cool!

I started out with a pretty settled background. Kept it a little simple with very minor patterned paper, but had a great time playing around with different color mist.


I added my photo with the matted white card stock. The rest of my layout was created by adding a whole lot of tiny die cuts and a few bigger pieces of die cuts.



My last step was to add bits of wood veneers and some minor journaling. Hope my layout gave you some inspiration! And, I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week! God bless you all, always!

SUPPLIES: The Girls Paperie (paper); Crate Paper (die cuts); Studio Calico (mists, wood veneers); Tattered Angels, Ranger by Tim Holtz (mists); Others: adhesive, dimensional adhesive.

No comments: