Monday, January 11, 2016

Adorable Love



Hi everyone! It's been freezin' the last couple of days and it's EXTRA cold today (10 degrees!! Yikes!). I lived in the South my whole life until I got married and moved up north, but I am STILL not a fan of the cold weather up here! Anyways, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so Valentine craftiness have been on my mojo. :) I hope my layout gives you inspiration for a very LOVING layout! :)

Adorable Love

I started out with a white background, layered on with a shapely patterned layout. I added a few smaller pieces of patterned papers.


I sprayed a few colored mists around the center of my page and added a few "droplets" here and there. Added on my photo and a few stitchings. I added my title.


Then, I selected a few die cuts and embellished my little heart out.


Last, I added a few wood veneers and smaller pieces of detail to complete my layout. I hope my layout gave you a bit of Valentine's Day inspiration. God bless you all, always! :)

SUPPLIES: The Girls' Paperie (patterned papers); Crate Paper (die cuts & stickers); Studio Calico, Ranger, Tattered Angels (mist); Studio Calico (wood veneers); October Afternoon (alphabet stickers); K & Company (heart puffy stickers); Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, dimensional adhesive.

No comments: