Monday, January 4, 2016

A Gift From God.



Happy Monday, everyone! We've finally received our normal Winter! It's been in the 60s for the month of December, which was not in the norms for that particular month up here! Now, it's in the 20s and has been non-stop snowing- not too excited about the snow due to driving conditions when taking our kids back and forth from school, but definitely beautiful.

Up on my blog today is one of my most favorite layouts of all time. Just love all the colors that were chosen for this layout with it's super cute embellishment, and of course- the star of my layout, my son. The photos are proofs to me to show me that, "Yes, they were once that tiny." I sure do miss those baby stages..

A Gift From God

I started out with a solid white background layered on a few assorted size patterned papers. Added a few splattered of color mists and splashes of ink around my page.


I figured out where I wanted to place my photos, title, and embellishments... I set those to the side to add a few of my stitching first.

Last, I added all my photos, title, and embellishments. Add a few minor stitches. Move and played around with die cuts and stickers until the layout felt complete with a lot of love <3.

SUPPLIES: October Afternoon (patterned papers, alphabet stickers, words stickers, phrase stickers, stickers); American Crafts (Dear Lizzy collection- die cuts, wooden buttons); My Minds Eye (washi tape).

No comments: