Monday, November 2, 2015

I'm in Kinder!



Happy Monday, everyone! I hope everyone has been doing well! I am enjoying the rest of the beautiful fall season, snapping pictures, and trying to hold on to it as much as I can before Winter comes (not a fan of Winter up north!!)! I'm ooberly excited to travel down south soon for a much needed vacation and cannot wait to plan out all the places my family & I should go to!

Back to the crafty part of life, I am super excited to share with you my most modern layout! It was super fun with all the small embellishments and splashed of ink all over the page!

I'M IN KINDER!


Layout featuring my handsome little man, who's not all that tiny anymore! :( I feel a little sad to see how much they grow within one year! So, I want to grasp the concept of motherhood, and really enjoy being a mom as much as I can before this season past (because every season has its time, right, God?!). I don't want to miss out on the beauty before its too late..



Here, you can see all the small details that add up so much pazazzzzz to a layout! I am definitely an embellies type of girl! Love the small bits and pieces.



Hope you enjoyed my layout & is inspired to CREATE! God bless you all always!

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Crate Paper; Ink: Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp; Others: molding paste.

No comments: