Friday, November 13, 2015

Christmas Card



Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you've all had a great week! Our weather has gotten much chiller these past few days, so I've been trying to hurry up with all the outdoor housekeeping before it gets even chillier! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Stores have been packed with cute Christmas decors since the end of the 1st week of just November!! To have an early start to my most favorite holiday, I will kick it off with a Christmas card. ;)

CHRISTMAS CARD

All my papers came from one of American Crafts collection created by Amy Tangerine. Always adore her modern collections! Started out with a faux wooden background, layered on with the red with white phrases, and topped with the polka dots. Added a few stitches. And completed with a die cut phrase, wooden veneers, hemp, and a cute candy cane button!


SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: American Crafts- Amy Tangerine; Electronic cutting machine; Others: hemp, candy cane button

No comments: