Friday, October 23, 2015

Imaginisce: Planner Ideas (title page & fall paperclips!)



I am super excited to share with you my latest obsession with planners! :) Actually, I was always a planner nerd, but never thought about completely decking out my planners with fun IMAGINISCE accessories! So.. here I am- sharing a part of my planner that I've decked out in Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection and will reveal the rest sometimes soon!! ;)

TITLE PAGE & PAPERCLIPS






I took one of my favorite patterned paper from Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection, trimmed, and hole punch to use as part of my title page. For the paper clips, all you need is paperclips, hot glue gun, and those cute die cut pieces from Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection to create a few fun pieces to make your planner even more fun! Super easy, but adds a whole lot of charm! And, it really does make my planner feel that much more AUTUMNie. :D

SUPPLIES:Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection

No comments: