Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SCRAP happy: us.



Hi everyone. You are about to get spammed the whole day due to many weeks of jet lag. lol. :) To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to continue to post on a everyday basis or not.. I am not sure what direction I want to go with my blog and what is it exactly that I want from all my social medias... I have debated and started many many projects, but I think that I put too much load on my shoulders that it gets a little too hectic and overwhelming.. Bare with me. :) But I do appreciate and love all my readers, followers, and non followers. You are what keeps me posting and motivated to post. :D

us.

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Webster Pages; Badges & brads: Crate Paper; Journaling tag: My Little Shoebox; Spray ink: Ranger; Alphabet thickers: American Crafts; Roller stamp: Crate Paper; Washi tape: Webster PAges; Embellishments: American Crafts; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, dimensional adhesive.

No comments: