Monday, August 18, 2014

SCRAP happy: Last Day



Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekend has been filled with joy and happiness. I've been on a journey in reading the whole Bible from beginning to end. Its sad, but true- I have been a Christian for quite sometime now and have never made an effort in actually reading the whole Bible. So- I've made a decision to change that.. It is truly amazing how as I start reading some stories that I could've possibly read about 100 times already would have a totally different meaning.. It's the beauty and joy of being in a relationship with a wonderful Father who loves me..

I actually have a layout to share with you today featuring patterned papers from Webster Pages. I am actually in love with Webster Pages.. Their collections are always so beautifully made and put together and all the little embellishments make my heart flutter! lol. Is that- possible?! Even then- I actually used Crate Paper's embellishments for this layout. It actually worked out so beautiful together with Webster Pages's papers. LOVE!

LAST DAY

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Webster Pages; Embellishments: Crate Paper; Twine: Divine Twine; Roller date/sentiment stamp: K & Company; Tool: i-Rock and hot rocks by Imaginisce; Alphabet thickers: American Crafts; Type Font stickers: Crate Paper; Paper clip: Webster Pages; Washi tape: Darice and Teresa Collins; Edge punch: Martha Stewart and Knock Out 2 by American Crafts; Cork arrows & stars: American Crafts; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments: