Monday, August 25, 2014

SCRAP happy: Cuteness.



So.. I sent this particular layout in to get published for the June 2014 issue for Northridge Publishing only to see that it did not get published nor did I ever received it back.. It's a little disheartening since it was and is one of my most favorite layout of my son... But at least, I still have a digital photo copy of the layout right? But.. you know photos can't compare to a real heavy embellishment handheld layout, right? So... what better way to bring it back to life than to apply a layout on top of another layout? lol. Get it?! Hmm.. so I guess you can say this is one of my 1st and few hybrids ever created..

CUTENESS

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Webster Pages; Embellishments: Pebbles Inc.; Others: adhesive, dimensional adhesive.

No comments: