Saturday, August 2, 2014

LETS CREATE: Project Life- February



Hi everyone! I hope your summer has been super duper fantastic and have been spending a lot of time with all your love ones! :) I have enjoyed my summer with my children, but now it's AUGUST. Oh my gosh. Cannot believe it! Summer is almost over and my kids are BOTH about to start school soon. I have some pure bitterness when I think of my babies leaving me for school again.. :( I love them so much. I wish I can be one of those moms that can completely home school their children, but I just know that task would be well over my head... :/ Mad props (respect) to those moms who are able to do that!! Anyways, I'm a day behind, but it's time to start getting back to that daily routine again, right? Of hectic chaos and paper crafts along with postings in between! :) Hope to be your daily inspiration and please drop me a message whenever your at my site, or else- I kinda start to feel like I'm talking to a wall. haha. :) God bless you all!

PROJECT LIFE- FEBRUARY

SUPPLIES: 3 x 4 Cards: Simple Stories; Embellishments: American Crafts, Crate Paper, Amy Tangerine; Mini-alphabet types: My Little Shoebox; Alphabet thickers: American Crafts; Alphabet stickers: Webster Pages; Washi tape: Webster Pages; Wood veneers: Studio Calico; Metal dies: Spellbinders (arrows)

No comments: