Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SCRAP happy: DOG



Hello! Hello! I am so excited to share a layout with you featuring something different than my typical layout. It's a layout featuring my puppy, well- he's no longer a puppy anymore, but it is about my dog, Popeye! :) I'm always scrapping about my kids and other random outings and such, but I have NEVER scrapped about any of my dogs, which is a little sad- because they are a part of my family too. Today's post is featuring one of my dogs.. I got him soon after I got married and moved up north, many states far from my hometown.. and the move wouldn't have been that easy without my little furry friend. :) Life was less lonelier and more appealing with my little pup pup beside me. :D
DOG

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: American Crafts; Puffy stickers: Amy Tangerine; Alphabet thickers: American Crafts; Enamel dots: American Crafts; Roller stamp: Amy Tangerine; Twine: Divine Twine; Embellishments: Jolee's Boutique; Spray mist: Mr. Huey by Studio Calico; Others: adhesive, foam adhesive, sewing machine, thread.

I will be trying harder to make my rounds to all of my followers and dropping messages, because I do care and love all of you guys and I know that life does get extremely busy and leaving comments are hard and frustrating at times mostly when the comment function doesn't work properly! I've had that problem many many times, but I will try even harder to show you guys I do care! :D God bless you all and take care!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ahh...what a cute page, and adorable puppy!!