Friday, April 4, 2014

LET's CREATE: Project Life- January



Happy Friday, ya'lls! :) It is FRIDAY! (Duh.) Woohoo- Fridays always make me feel so happy for some reason.. is it the same for you?! Anyways, I have my 2nd take on project life and I hope you like it! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now, so it's not as complicated as I thought when I 1st started Project Life.. and I can already see- that like most people- at the end of the year.. my favorite album to look at would most likely be the Project Life album. :)
PROJECT LIFE- JANUARY

SUPPLIES: 3 x 4 cards: Simple Stories; Embellishments: American Crafts, Crate Paper, & Amy Tangerine; Rub ons- American Crafts; Alphabet thickers: American Crafts; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; The typicals: adhesive, dimensional foam adhesive, sewing machine, thread, and pen.
I think the idea is- to start out simple, like with most projects- don't make it harder than it is.. and when you start to get more and more comfortable, then you start to add in a few more bits and pieces.. and that is exactly what I did here.. If you notice, I started to add much more detail like more dimensional stickers and stitching compared to the 1st PL layout.. and I am loving how it turned out! :D

2 comments:

Christina said...

I LOVE THIS

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I think project life is perfect. Your page is so beautiful. He is just adorable. I think if I had had children I would so do it, they will get to see and enjoy all that mommy did.
xxx
Marlene