Friday, April 11, 2014

LETS CREATE: Little One Mini Album



Hi hi hi!! :) It's one of those Lets Create Fridays where I either feature a video, project life, and something other than layouts and cards! So, today- I gotta MINI ALBUM to share with you today featuring Imaginisce "My Baby" collection along with print & cuts from them through the Silhouette Online Store. You might've seen this mini album a few weeks back here.

I made this mini album for my brother's family featuring my sweetheart, Kayleen. :) I finally was able to see her and hold her this past Fall and she was the most adorable baby ever! Always happy and very outgoing- such a sweetie pie..
LITTLE ONE

SUPPLIES: Imaginisce: My Baby (patterned papers, journaling tags, buttons, adhesive gems, & die cuts; i-Rock tool with hot rocks & gel pad; print & cut images from Silhouette store; i-Bond glue gun with glue sticks. American Crafts: twine.
Hope you enjoyed my mini album! It's not something that I do very often! :) Take care and God bless you all!

2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Just precious as always! Kayleen is just beautiful.

Kayleen Huynh said...

Wow that little Girl Kayleen is adorable!!! How much do you want for her?