Thursday, April 10, 2014

CARDS stuff: You'll be mine..



Lol- doesn't that title sound kinda creepy and stalkerish. "You'll be mine." muahahhahaa *evil laugh* lol. Sound obsessive, but no doubt- still makes for a cute card. hehe.
YOU'LL BE MINE.

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: American Crafts; Electronic cutting machine: Cricut Explore with Cricut cartridge: Teresa Collin's Basics; Embellishments: American Crafts; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, and dimensional adhesive.
Have a wonderful Thursday! Can't believe the week is almost over. I remember how time use to go by so slow in my younger days, specifically grade school. I guess because every minute that passes by was spent staring at the clock waiting for class/school to be over. Now- I don't even have to stare at the clock and 75% of my day is almost over.. Insane. Never thought that would ever happen.. so I guess- if anyone is still feeling that time is too slow- enjoy it..

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Very sweet! I can't wait to cut that doily when I get an Explore.