Thursday, April 3, 2014

CARDS stuff: Sending Love.



Happy THURSDAY my friends! Hope all has been well.. Life is good. Every day when I get to wake up & go to bed with my babies is a blessing to me that I don't ever wanna take for granted. And every day that I am still alive is a blessing that I never wanna take for granted too! So CHEERS to all who are still alive and well- may we live together through the blogging world for many many more years to come! :)

Today, I have another card to share with you.. and I gotta say- I do have a thing for doilies.. and I do have a thing for tulle, but today's card only features the doily that will be seen on many many other cards to come. lol. All because I was testing out my Cricut Explore when I 1st got it.. :D Anyways, I have been creating my little heart out the last couple of weeks and have realize how easy it is to create cards once you have created a series of layouts using the same collection! The colors just come together and the scraps of little left over paper from scrapbooking is able to help me create a series of cards using the same scrap of paper from one collection.. And all these cards that I will be showing you in the next two weeks including the card I shared with you on Tuesday are from the latest Dear Lizzy collection by American Crafts. :)
SENDING LOVE

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: American Crafts; Embellishments: American Crafts; Electronic cutting machine: Cricut Explore with Cricut cartridge: Teresa Collins Basics; Die machine: Sizzix Big Shot; Metal dies: Momentum; Stamp sentiment: Just Rite Stamps; Others: adhesive, foam adhesive, sewing machine, and thread.
Have a wonderful blessed day everyone! Take care!

No comments: