Monday, March 31, 2014

SCRAP happy: Favorite



HEY! It's MONDAY! And I have a layout for you featuring Echo Park, American Crafts, & Amy Tangerine! Love this layout for it's bright cheery colors- for those who know me my whole life- I am extremely cheerful person, but for those who don't I'm extremely timid. lol. Crazy how I can be two in two extremes in the personality side huh? As for the blogging world- it's much easier for me to be myself than to talk to you in person when I don't know you that well and vice versa.. I can make things pretty awkward. lol. Probably the queen of that- :( I can't help it! Anyhow- back to my layout!
FAVORITE

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Echo Park and Amy Tangerine; Die cuts: American Crafts; Spray mist: Tattered Angels; Embellishments: American Crafts; Wood buttons: American Crafts; Stickers: American Crafts; Clear enamel dots: Ek Success; Stamping ink: American Crafts; Stamping sentiments: Amy Tangerine & American Crafts; Clear Music notes enamel: Heidi Grace; Pearls: Queen & Co.; Others: Adhesive, foam adhesive; sewing machine, and thread.

Have a wonderful day! God bless you all!!

No comments: