Friday, March 7, 2014

PROJECT LIFE: December 2013



SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Ok, maybe not such a surprise since it tends to be such a popular thing now, but yes- I have join the "Project Life" bandwagon. Because scrapbooking takes a while to build and there are so many things that go on while creating these scrapbooks- Project Life will help me keep on track with all the things that are current in our life.. Since time goes by so fast, I am having a hard time keeping my scrapbooks up-to-date, mostly when I'm still just "back" booking a lot of photos.. My goal is to try to fit all the things we do(or, the highlights of the month) in one pocket page every month. That way my life remains current, while my scrapbooks are being created. So I guess- you can expect at least one PL to share every month- starting with.. December. :)
PL December 2013

SUPPLIES: Project Life cards: Simple Stories; Pocket page: Becky Higgins; Electronic cutting machine: Silhouette with Silhouette sketch pen; Wood veneers: Studio Calico; Patterned paper: Webster Pages; i-Rock tool with hot rocks: Imaginisce; Gel mat for the hot rocks: Imaginisce; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, dimensional adhesive, and black pen.


Had to do a close up on the Silhouette's gold sketch pen and the precise cut around it! 1st time using the sketch/write feature and I am blown away! It is soooo awesome.. I wish I was able to capture the glitter on that gold sketch pen.. It is soooo pretty!

No comments: