Sunday, February 23, 2014

SCRAP happy: My Baby.



Hi hi hi. Random moment: I am currently jamming' to Seven Places- "Fall In Line." Old school but a goodie, yes- I am a Jesus Freak. :) God's so good to me!

Anyways, gotta layout to share with you featuring one of my angels (of course) and myself! :) Kinda old school pic (last year..), but ahh-well..

My Baby

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Webster Pages; Alphabet stickers: Webster Pages; Embellishments: Heidi Grace; Electronic cutting machine: Cricut Expression II with Cricut cartridge: Artbooking by Close to My Heart; Brads: Teresa Collins; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, and dimensional adhesive.

"It's time for us to stand up and speak the truth of His love! It's time to let the world we know we've got something to say! It's time for us to lift our hands until the world understands- Jesus, the reigning King is alive and well today!!!!" "Hearrrrr earrr ussss, say.. JESUS!!!"

God bless you all!