Saturday, February 15, 2014

SCRAP happy: Adorable Little Man



Hello! Hello! Hope all has been well and continue to be well! Sorry- I haven't done a good job at keeping up with my blog on a consistent basis! I hope I'll be able to keep getting better and better at being organize and having everything done and posted on the days that they're suppose to be posted instead of hammering you guys with all the goodies in one day! ;) lol. Anyways, my layout today will be featuring all sorts of products from all sorts of companies!! I absolutely love incorporating goodies from many different companies on one layout! It makes me feel like I'm using up my scrapbook hauls really well! lol (and maybe give me the idea that hey- I can buy some more goodies now cause imma run outtah product!)! lol. Ahh- I need help.. My hauls the last two months have been insane- I have an addiction in buying more supplies and I'm starting to really run out of room and ideas for storage! lol. So I'm like- hectically scrapbooking as much as I can now- I mean, I always scrapbook a lot, but now it's on like super speedy mode!
ADORABLE LITTLE MAN

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: The Girl's Paperie, Echo Park, MLS, and DCWV; Electronic cutting machine: Cricut Imagine with Cricut Imagine cartridge: Better Together; Stamps: Crate Paper and Paper Smooches; Ink: American Crafts; Washi tape: Darice and Webster Pages; Embellishment: Heidi Grace and Amy Tangerine; spray mists: Tattered Angels and Heidi Swapp; Alphabet stickers: Fancy Pants and Webster Pages; Edge punch: Martha Stewart; Others: sewing machine, thread, adhesive, and 3d adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed my layout of my little sweetheart.. Gosh, he is growing so tall now... but he's about 1/2 my size now (but maybe because I'm short.. :() Take care everyone and God bless you always!

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable page! Love all those photos!! Following you now!