Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CARDS stuff: Fall & A RETRO Bday


Happy TUESDAY! I am uberrr happy to see you come across my page! I have two cards to share with you. Both cards using an oldie, but goodie by Basic Grey- Offbeat Collection. Hope you like!

FALL & RETRO baby!


FALL

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzill; Wood veneers: Studio Calico; Electronic cutting machine: Cricut with Cricut Cartridge: Artbooking; Others: adhesive & pop dots.

RETRO Bday

SUPPLIES: Patterned papers: Basic GrWood veneers: Studio Calico; Washi tape: My Mind's Eye; Epoxy: DCWV; Others: adhesive, sewing machine, thread & pop dots.


I wanted to create something different than my normal go-to style, so I thought Basic Grey fits perfectly for this style along with the modern cuts from the Cricut cartridge: Artbooking. I think the card came out feeling like a modern day RETRO card. lol. Well, that's all! Please come back tomorrow- I have another SCRAP happy layout to share with you featuring Simple Stories!!

No comments: