Thursday, January 3, 2013

Playing Dress Up and A Train Layout

Hey everyone! I hope your week has been good!! Mines been relaxing after all the holiday cleaning and festivities- it's finally all over, but I still have some family over for another couple of days.. Then it'll be the regular routines again.. Not sure if I miss those! LOL. I've been getting use to all this relaxation that I don't want to give it up just yet. Lol..

Anyways, I got two layouts for ya and both are dealing with my youngest mighty man. :) I love him. He is just so sweet and his smile is just the darn tootin' cutest. Ever. :) (Hehehe- I'm sure all moms think that their child has the cutest smile ever.. kids are just so cute. Period. Right?!)

A Train Layout


Sigh.. I've been having a lot of things on my mind lately.. and I can't help, but wonder- am I? too hard on my kids? I feel like I yell at my oldest maybe a little too much, because he really doesn't know how to listen. I am feeling a little lost in the parenting department.

Anyways, God bless you all lovely blogger folks and I just pray that God continue to watch over each and everyone of you and provide you with everything that you need.. Lots of love, ya'llz! Until next post, take care!!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Happy New Year - very nice layouts as always thanks for sharing!!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Love your scrapping style! Everything always looks so fresh and fun! These are both so perfect!!